Wheel Alignments are important to the handling of your car; they also improve fuel economy and extend tyre life. Wheels can go out of alignment for all sorts of reasons. It could be faulty suspension, or just because you’ve hit a pothole.
When it happens, it can cause serious problems – like irregular wear, lower fuel efficiency and even driver fatigue. So to get the best from your tyres and make sure your car is safe, it’s vital you have all four wheels pointing in the right direction.
You may need a wheel alignment if:
- Your car is ‘fighting you’ through the steering.
- It feels like it’s pulling to one side or the other.
- You’ve recently had new tyres fitted.
- Components in your suspension have been replaced.
- Your vehicle has hit anything on the road – like a pothole.
- You simply haven’t had one for a year or so.
- If you have irregular wear on your tyres.
We’ll get you on the straight and narrow.
At Steves Tyres, we have the latest in Wheel Alignment technology to make sure your wheels are correctly aligned.
We are the first MITO qualified Tyre, Alignment and Suspension specialist in New Zealand; this means we are QUALIFIED to look after YOU and provide YOU with the right tyres and advice.
MITO is the NZ Motor Industry Training Organisation
© Copyright 2017 CBTA Limited